Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Samu: "It was awesome"

Samu was a happy and grateful man after being given the chance to ride a GP motorcycle on the track in Jérez. Speaking afterwards, the great man said: "It was a fantastic experience and everyone were phenomenal towards me. I'd always wanted to ride a motorcycle like this, and I have to say it was awesome. I've always admired the pilots and, after this experience, I admire them even more. I struggled a little bit in the beginning, but I improved time went by. The truth is that I've had teachers of the highest standard".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikel Astarloza
"Mi único objetivo de cara a 2009 es el Tour de Francia"
http://www.synooh.com/content/view/107/44

Anonymous said...

He must be good at this too, with his downhill skills.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers