Saturday, May 19, 2007

Iban: "I`ll attack"


In a small interview with Saunier Duvals homepage, Iban evaluated the Giro so far: "Since I`m not in my best form, it`s only natural that I have to work for my leaders, as they are riders who can win this Giro. It`s been a little tough for Simoni in the first stages, but in the third week he will, like every year, fight with the best. From the Tre Cime de Lavaredo and on, he`ll be there. Ricco, however, is showing what he`s made of. He`s a natural, and he`s one of those riders who can captain this team in the years to come. Piepoli has also been good. He showed, especially on the Montevergine, that he can leave his mark on the race. Talking of myself, I`m improving, but I`m still not peaking. Anyway, before we reach Milan, I`ll attack".

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers