Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally...

So, I`m finally back. I`m sorry for my delay, I know I said I would be back posting on Sunday. Though, our network has been down since I got home, and it will likely stay down for a couple of days yet. I`m writing this post from my neighbours`s laptop, and I`ll hopefully get to post some short pieces the next few days using it. Though, I won`t be able to post as regularly and as up-to-date as I would have liked, but I guess it`s better than no thing, right? I`ll let you know once I`m back "for real", but, nonetheless, tune in to Iban Mayo Blog
for some sporadic updates the coming days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm a huge Euskaltel fan. This is a fantastic site. Good Job Magnus. Thank You!

Magnus said...

The pleasure is all mine...

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers