Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Iban sum-up


Great start for Iban, no doubt about that. A good prologue, only a minute down on Cancellara, and with no accidents of any kind so far means it`s all looking rosy for Iban. Considering that he did the Giro only a month back I`m really impressed. He`s stated that he`ll use these first few "sprinter"-stages to get back into competitive form. The Alps are only a few days away now, and he`ll no doubt be on the attack. Though, I`m convinced the Pyrenees are more suited to a rider like Iban, but he`ll be in the mix on any mountain top anyway I think. Saturday`s stage should give us some indication on Iban`s form, and I think we`ll be pleased with it. If Iban just manages to stay out trouble, he`ll do a great Tour I`m sure. Aupa Iban! (By the way, I`m sorry for the lack of pictures, but something is not quite right with my internet connection right now, again, so uploading pics isn`t possible at the time being.)

2 comments:

azanca02 said...

I cant wait for them to hit the mountains. When it is Ibans day he truely is amazing, and its as if he dances up the mountains instead of rides up them.

Magnus said...

Yeah, he`s got a unique way of riding uphill when in form.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers