Friday, August 10, 2007

Galdos 8th in Deutschland opener


Euskaltel got off to a good start in the Deutschland Tour today. Aitor Galdos sprinted to 8th place, while Jon Bru was active in the early kilometres. Jon tried to get into the break of the day but wasn't able to eventhough he gave it a good try. As predicted a sprint would decide the winner, and in the end Aitor wasn't far off. The other sprinter present in Germany, Koldo, ended up 23rd, so I assume Koldo acted as lead-out man this time round. All Euskaltel riders finished inside the pack, so all good so far.

Tomorrow's stage will be a 42,2 km TTT, so naturally I'm already trying to find a hole I can put my head into.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good result, would be nice if they could grab a stagewin.

Will be back in about two weeks, till then!

Anonymous said...

magnus,
where do you watch all the stages???

Magnus said...

hm, good question. Most of the cycling I watch on Eurosport and TV2 Zebra, a Norwegian channel. But, to be honest, I ain't watching the Deutschland Tour:(

Anonymous said...

maybe you can watch it in the internet?

Magnus said...

well, I've tried, but didn't find anything. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

i'm german i cam watch it in tv and maybe report you a little bit...

Anonymous said...

Danke sehr an den Webmaster.

Gruss Elisa

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers