Saturday, August 25, 2007

Neverending story


I guess I'm not the only one who's been continually looking for news on Iban's B-sample today. Why is this taking so long? According to several sources the testing of Iban's sample should have been finished by Thursday. Even the Belgians up in Gent said that they would reveal the result today, so why they haven't done so is everyone's guess. I'm not going to speculate too much on the delay, I'll leave that up to you, my readers. I'm just going to go to bed, wake up tomorrow and take it from there. That's my plan; I'm not really into the idea of sitting up all night just to be the first to know... Feel free to post your oppinions on the matter in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, that was my plan also... But I don't think that there will be revealed anything...

But let's see, they said they would know the results on Wednesday. I think, if it was negative, Mayo and Saunier would not hesitate to proclaim it...

I don't know what to think, really...

Anonymous said...

Ah, he (and we) has to wait until Monday!!!

Look here: http://www.elcorreodigital.com/vizcaya/20070825/deportes/mas-deporte/mayo-debera-esperar-20070825.html

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers