Monday, January 28, 2008

Poll results: Should Euskaltel do the Giro?

Yes please! 71 % of my readers think Euskaltel should take to the start in May's Grand Tour, while the remaining 29 % of course voted "no". I voted "yes" myself, as I think it would be a good experience for the younger lads in the team. And of course, it's a big race, so I'm going to watch it, and it's always much more exciting when you've got someone to cheer for.

No comments:


web site counter
ISP Internet Providers