Thursday, February 07, 2013

Vrecer - I've got time to recover

Crashing and breaking your collarbone on your debut for your new team might have made any bike rider downhearted, but Robert Vrecer is anything but. The Slovenian sustained the fracture on his first outing at the Challenge Mallorca, but he does not fear it'll compromise his season all that much.

"I've got plenty of time to recover, train and compete", he told Velo Futur. "My motivation is really high, and I might be at the start at Tirreno-Adriatico if everything goes well".

Vrecer's big aim in his maiden season at the top table is of course the Giro d'Italia in the spring, but his participation in the Italian GT is in no way in question.

He'll have an operation on his right collarbone in Bilbao in the near future.

Photo: Euskaltel Euskadi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin
for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Look into my web page; read what he said
My webpage > cash advanced

yanmaneee said...

kd 11
golden goose outlet
off white x jordan 1
nfl jerseys
Kanye West shoes
off white hoodie
lebron 15
nike air max 270
adidas stan smith shoes
fila

tathiez said...

check my blogher comment is here have a peek at this web-sitenavigate to these guys navigate hereclick reference

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers