Thursday, December 07, 2006

"I`m with Saunier now, but I will always have Euskaltel in my heart"


Those are the words of Iban, given this time in an interview with Spanish daily El Mundo Deportivo. As usual, I will not make this interview "mine", so I`ll just give you a link to the entrevista with Iban. He speaks very affectionately about his former team, and says that even though he`s left Euskaltel, he`s still Basque. Definetely worth a few minutes of your time: http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20061206/NOTICIA241405616.html

2 comments:

Kelway68 said...

Do you think Iban will travel to the US to ride in the Tour de Georgia with Saunier??
How exciting! I had almost given hope that I would ever see him ride in person!

Magnus said...

That would certainly have been nice.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers