Saturday, May 01, 2010

"I'll always remember this day"


Beñat was clearly elated after taking his very first win in the pro ranks today. The precocious youngster had this to say afterwards: "I've always been good in the time trials, but one thing is to be good as an amateur, being good as a pro is a completely different thing. I've already done two good time trials this year with two fifth places in races of the level of the Critérium International and the Vuelta al País Vasco. I felt really good. The references I got from Castroviejo made me aware of what was to come at any given time, although the course wasn't really suited to me. But I still got a good time. To secure the lead in the overall has been a great joy. It's my first pro win and I'm very pleased. I'll always remember this day."

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers