Saturday, November 20, 2010

Samu to centre 2011 around Tour


Samu will, just like he this year, aim for the Tour de France podium in 2011. As we all know all too well, he just missed out on that prestigious third place to Menchov in the last time trial. It's a big regret he admits, but, speaking to Marca yesterday, he said the season as a whole was satisfactory. "I can't really complain. I've been improving every year, and my only regret in 2010 is missing out on the Tour podium. If I was able to be fourth this year after all the bad luck I had, I think I can be optimistic in terms of fighting for the podium once again in 2011." Further he went on to say that his exact schedule for the season pre-Tour hadn't been decided upon yet, but didn't exclude the possibility of doing the Vuelta a España post-Tour.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers