Sunday, April 15, 2007

Galdeano sums it up


Igor Gonzalez de Galdeano, head of Euskaltel, spoke to www.fundacioneuskadi.com after Samu`s win yesterday. Here`s what he said: "Samuel`s victory in the ITT in Oiartzun was special to me. I haven`t had such feelings, the feelings that I had in the team-bus when waiting for Samu`s win to be confirmed, since I rode for ONCE. I relived those moments and it was incredible. To see the feelings of everyone in the bus, the soigneurs, the riders, everyone, was fantastic. The team has worked through the entire week. To win is never easy, but in this case I feel it was more deserved than ever. Samu was so strong today. After getting empty on Friday, Samu`s really impressed. The desire of the fans means a lot to us, and we`ve done everything so that the fans can be proud of their team. And I guarantee that they`ll continue to be proud of the team, as we`re building a sensational team. Finally I want to congratulate Saunier Duval. Juanjo Cobo was the deserved winner. The third place overall by Samu is very important to us".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers