Sunday, June 01, 2008

Here we go again!


Good to finally be back. It was a long lay-off, a longer than expected one, but it freed up some time. Though I haven't been blogging, I've been keeping myself up-to-date all the time, so no problems there. The Giro went by in the blink of an eye. Euskaltel did okay, quite well actually, so I'm pleased. Koldo is taking major steps forward in the right direction; he's in for a big win any time soon. Alán and Iván looked good too. Such a shame that Alán ended up 2nd on that 6th stage, I thought he was going to pull it off, but he should still be pleased with his performance. The same goes for the rest of the guys, they made the team, and their fans I have to add, proud. I was sad to see so many of them abandoning due to injuries, but I guess that's life in GTs. Anyway, most of them managed to leave their mark on the race before they had to drop out so it wasn't all bad.


No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers