Loïc Chetout continued his strong run of results by sprinting to third in the last Torneo Euskaldun race of the year in Alsasua on Sunday.
Lizarte's Rafael Márquez grabbed an impressive win, coming in a second ahead of former pro Ion Pardo and the Naturgas Energía Frenchman.
Chetout's team-mates Imanol Estévez and Karl Baudron spent the majority of the day up ahead in the break, claiming the mountains and intermediate sprints classifications respectively.
Higinio Fernández led the overall rankings going into the race and successfully defended his lead to be crowned overall victor of the Torneo Euskaldun 2013.
- Rafael Márquez (Lizarte), 2:56:59
- Ion Pardo (Entente Sud Gascogne), 0:01
- Loïc Chetout (Naturgas Energía), s.t.
- Unai Elorriaga (Eustrak), 0:06
- Miguel Ángel Benito (Caja Rural), 0:11
- Antonio Pedrero (Lizarte), s.t.
Photo: Iñaki Azanza