Antonio Pedrero handed Lizarte yet another win of what's been a dominant season for the team from Navarra in Friday's Circuito de Sollube.
The 21-year-old Catalan had way too much in the tank for everyone else in the Torneo Lehendakari race in and around Bermeo and centred on the famous Sollube climb, a 5,2km climb averaging approximately seven percent.
Pedrero came in six seconds ahead of his nearest challenger to claim his second win of the year - going on to claim post-race that he should have been selected for the sub-23 Worlds team.
Caja Rural's Jaime Rosón edged Gipuzkoa-Eki Sport's Jon Iriarte for second, while Naturgas Energía rider Alain González defended his overall race series lead with only two races left to go.
- Antonio Pedrero (Lizarte), 2:11:17
- Jaime Rosón (Caja Rural), 0:06
- Jon Iriarte (Gipuzkoa-Eki Sport), s.t.
- Antonio Molina (Caja Rural), 0:34
- Miguel Ángel Aguilera (Lizarte), s.t.
- Miguel Ángel Benito (Caja Rural), s.t.
- Diego Rubio (Caja Rural), 0:41
- Rafael Márquez (Lizarte), s.t.
- Imanol Estévez (Naturgas Energía), s.t.
- Ander Plazaola (Lizarte), s.t.