Euskaltel completed a weekend to forget in Belgium and France by slipping off the radar in the GP de Fourmies on Sunday.
The team only managed to place on of its riders in the first group in Brussels the day prior. In Fourmies 24 hours later, not one orange representative was to be seen in the main pack.
While Nacer Bouhanni bested André Greipel and Bryan Coquard to take the win, the Euskaltel riders trailed in 4:23 back. Jure Kocjan posted consecutive DNFs, still struggling to rediscover his health and form.
- (1, Nacer Bouhanni (FDJ.fr), 4:37:29)
- 70, Mikel Astarloza, 4:23
- 86, Ioannis Tamouridis, s.t.
- 87, Robert Vrecer, s.t.
- 88, Jon Aberasturi, s.t.
- 89, Garikoitz Bravo, s.t.
- 113, Steffen Radochla, s.t.