Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amets pens long-term deal

Amets finally ended months of uncertainty concerning his future by putting pen to paper on a contract that will keep him with Euskaltel through 2009. Amets' contract was due to run out after this season, but he gladly agreed to prolong his stay. After signing the dotted line, Amets spoke to the team's website: "I'm very content with the prolongation. This team has confidence in me, and I hope to be able to live up to their expectations. Euskaltel Euskadi is the local team, and has a philosophy which makes it unique. It's an honour to be part of this project, and I would like to thank Miguel Madariaga and Igor Gonzaled de Galdeano for their faith in me. I've already assumed training again after my crash in Down Under, but I still don't know when I'll return to competition. The prolongation gives me an even bigger incentive to train."

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers