Monday, March 10, 2008

Tirreno and San Remo line-up


Euskaltel today revealed their line-ups for Tirreno-Adriatico and La Classicissima, Milano-San Remo. The same eight riders will start in both races, and they are: Rubén, Iñigo, Aitor Galdos, Javier, Alán, Egoi, Antton and Juanjo. Looks like a potent squad to me, and I'll be rooting for them in both races of course. Rubén should be in top form at these races, so should Aitor, so they certainly don't lack firepower. It'll also be good to see Egoi back in the orange of Euskaltel for the first time in some three years. As always I'm looking forward to see what Antton can do, he should also be coming into form, so watch out for him too. Gora!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

conoces un site donde que tenga "el directo"?... gracias y saludos.
roni

Magnus said...

No, not at this time, but I'll get back to that later...

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks... I wait that information.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers