Jon Larrinaga took his second win in three days by triumphing overall in the Tour de Gironde on Sunday.
It brings to a close what's been a tremendous week for Equipo Euskadi. The Continental-ranked team took one win and a pair of second placings in last week's Ronde de l'Isard, and Larrinaga grabbed his very first professional victory in Gironde's second stage on Friday.
He successfully held on to the leader's jersey he acquired over the last pair of stages to claim the team's first general classification win in years.
The last stage, a 166,9km trek from Saint-Pierre d'Aurillac to Villenave, was taken out by Cycling Team Jo Piels rider Geert Van Der Weijst.
Full results for every stage can be found here!
Final general classification:
- 1, Jon Larrinaga (Euskadi)
- 2, Matthias Allegaert (Soënens-Construktglas)
- 3, Nicky van der Lijke (Rabobank)
- 4, Rick Zabel (Rabobank)
- 5, Maarten van Trijp (Rabobank)
- 11, Unai Iparraguirre (Euskadi)
- 25, Aritz Bagües (Euskadi)
- 99, Illart Zuazubiskar (Euskadi)