Saturday, May 11, 2013

Time trial start times










Is he on course for another Grand Tour podium? We'll get the first real indication if Samuel Sánchez is up for the fight in Saturday's 54,8km ITT from Gabicce Mare to Saltara.

Miguel Mínguez will as usual be one of the first riders off, while 'Samu' will get the go-ahead late in the afternoon.

Here are the start times, CET:
  • Miguel Mínguez - 12:16
  • Ricardo Mestre - 12:40
  • Ioannis Tamouridis - 12:56
  • Robert Vrecer - 13:55
  • Gorka Verdugo - 14:10
  • Egoi Martínez - 14:39
  • Jorge Azanza - 14:56
  • Samuel Sánchez - 15:30
Photo: Euskaltel Euskadi

3 comments:

Remo said...

How much can lose Samu ? I think that if we lose LESS than 4 mins. from Wiggo and less than 2 to Nibali, Evans and Hesjedal Samu can still have a chance. Opinions ?

Colin northern Ireland said...

Think Samu is riding well and i don't think he will loose too much time today no more than 1-2 min

Anonymous said...

Hi excellent blog! Does running a blog such as this
require a lot of work? I've virtually no understanding of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

My blog post: http://endurosmale.net

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers