Sunday, March 11, 2012

Naturgas: Etxeberria 4th/line-up for Sunday
















Naturgas Energía placed three riders inside the top 10 of today's Torneo Lehendakari-race in Lizartza. There was no beating Johan Van Zyl of Caja Rural who won solo, but new Naturgas rider Victor Etxeberria grabbed a mightily impressive fourth place, just 45 seconds back. Loic Chetout continued his strong start to the season with sixth, while Jon Larrinaga was ninth and Imanol Estevez 11th. Today's 104km race was the third of the year in the Torneo Lehendakari series.

Lizartza results:
  • (1, Johan Van Zyl, Caja Rural)
  • 4, Victor Etxeberria, 0:45
  • 6, Loic Chetout, 1:02
  • 9, Jon Larrinaga, 1:05
  • 11, Imanol Estevez, 1:22
  • 14, Alain González, s.t.
  • 21, Karl Baudron, s.t.
  • 24, Francisco Javier Martín, s.t.
  • 25, Pablo Comins, s.t.
  • 43, Damien García, s.t.
  • 52, Mikel Iturria, 1:33
  • 88, Oier Sánchez, 6:36
The red team finished third in the team rankings behind Caja Rural and Lizarte.

On Sunday, a select seven will take part in a Copa de España-race in Ariztondo. According to www.fundacioneuskadi.com, the following riders will line up: Karl Baudron, Loic Chetout, Victor Etxeberria, Damien García, Alain González, Mikel Iturria and Jon Larrinaga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established website like yours take a large amount
of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Also visit my homepage Mode på nätet

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers