Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Deutchland and ENECO

Nothing new from Iban as of yet, so I'll stick to informing you on Euskaltel. It was, sadly, another day in the ENECO Tour today, and Euskaltel was, again, nowhere to be seen. Okay, maybe I'm coming down a bit hard on them, but frankly, I'm disappointed. There's still a long way to go until the season comes to an end, so there's no use in throwing in the towel just yet. I know the flat stages in the Benelux area isn't exactly the team's cup of tea, but I had at least hoped to see them in a break or three. But the race is still not over... Haimar, Iñaki, Markel, Juanjo, Jorge, Lander, Jon and Aitor H will fly the Basque flag in the Deutschland Tour in three days time. I hope to see Haimar leave the team on a high, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. The team doesn't really seem up for it these days, at least not in countries like Germany and the aforementioned Benelux countries. Still, though, I have a hope of seeing Haimar at his best once more.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers