Saturday, August 09, 2008

Samu is God

Samu is God. Yes he is. You know why, I know why, we all know why. I know you all know it, but just for the sake of it: Samu won the Olympic road race today! That was simply unbelievable. Amazing. Breathtaking. Fantastic. I'm running out of superlatives already... What a day. What a rider! I started dreaming of gold with 15 kilometres to go but, man, I never really expected it to materialize. Simply out of this world. Euskaltel have the Olympic champion. Suddenly Euskaltel's season turned from OK to awesome. And Samu's life is about to take a turn as well... I don't know what to say. I don't think there's much to say really. I just want EVERYONE who reades this to post their greetings/congratulations to Samu/experience of the event in the comments section. Congrats Samu! Congrats Euskaltel! Congrats Spain! Congrats everyone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic performance, my only fear would be that Euskaltel don't have the money to pay an Olympic champ... but who cares now, I've been happy all day... SAMU, ERES EL MEJOR!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome day! And I also won some money on this, had my bets on Samu today :) But how long is his contract? I would hate to se him ride for another team already next year...

Txapeldun said...

amazing. im czech but i was as happy as if a czech rider won :)

Fredrik said...

Gongrats Samu! :D

Anonymous said...

bolsen3, Samu will ride in Euskaltel next year, he has offered his new contract since 2010some months ago! And I believe, he will retire from Euskaltel, some years later.

What a day! Inigo is 2nd in overall in Burgos. But Samu is unbelievable, you know right, Magnus :)). He's the winner in Beijing, I couldn't believe it :). What a day for Euskaltel. What a day for Miguel Madariaga! Thank you Samu, you are the biggest!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Samu. I am so happy for him and Euskaltel. Brilliant.

Alex

Anonymous said...

ZORIONAK DANORI!!!!

Congratulations for everyone who supports Euskaltel!!!

Anonymous said...

SAMU! Brilliant, fantastic, amazing! Congratulations, Samu!

Anonymous said...

Gratz Samu!
Gratz Euskaltel
gratz Spain

What a rider :)

azanca02 said...

Simply incredible Samu!! Your fans in the US are proud. Man this week was great with Koldo winning a stage, Inigo second overall, and most of all SAMU WEARING THE GOLD!!!

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers